Tap&Go Smart Card Rwanda Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Check Balance, Recharge & Refund Details and Social Media
Tap&Go is a smart card system used for public transportation in Rwanda.
How to Contact Tap&Go Smart Card Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: +250 788 313 835
Email: [email protected]
Tap&Go Smart Card Registered Office Address
icon name=”puzzle-piece” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] About Tap&Go Smart Card
Founded: July 2015
Original author: HKT Payment Limited
Tap&Go is a smart card payment system that allows users to make contactless payments for various services such as public transportation, retail transactions, and more. It uses Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, which enables communication between the card and the payment terminal when the card is tapped or held close to the terminal.
Tap & Go Card Features
- Contactless Payment: Tap & Go cards use Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to enable contactless payments. Users can simply tap their card on the payment terminal to complete their transactions.
- Reloadable: Many Tap & Go cards can be reloaded with funds, either online or at designated reload locations, allowing users to easily add more money to their card when needed.
- Multi-Purpose Use: Tap & Go cards can be used for a variety of transactions, including public transportation, retail purchases, and more.
- Transaction History: Many Tap & Go cards offer the ability to view transaction history online, allowing users to easily track their spending and monitor their account.
- Security: Tap & Go cards offer an added layer of security compared to traditional credit or debit cards. Since the cards do not store any personal information, they are less susceptible to fraud or identity theft.
- Loyalty Programs: Some Tap & Go cards can be linked to loyalty or rewards programs, allowing users to earn points or rewards for their purchases.
How to buy a Tap & Go Card in Rwanda?
- Visit any Tap & Go agent or customer service center in Rwanda. You can find the list of authorized agents and centers on the Tap & Go website or mobile app.
- Provide your identification documents (passport or national ID card) and fill out the application form for a Tap & Go card.
- Pay the required fee for the card. The fee varies depending on the type of card you choose (standard or premium).
- Once you have paid the fee, your Tap & Go card will be activated, and you can start using it to make payments for public transport, parking, and other services that accept Tap & Go payments.
How to Check Tap & Go Card Balance in Rwanda?
- Using the Tap & Go Mobile App: Download the Tap & Go mobile app on your smartphone and log in to your account. Once you are logged in, you can check your card balance by selecting the “Balance” option from the menu.
- Using a USSD code: Dial *182# on your mobile phone and select the “Check Balance” option. Follow the prompts to enter your Tap & Go card number, and your balance will be displayed on the screen.
- At a Tap & Go agent or customer service center: Visit any Tap & Go agent or customer service center and provide your Tap & Go card. The agent will check your card balance and provide you with the information.
*Note: It is important to keep track of your Tap & Go card balance to ensure you have enough funds to make payments. You can also set up automatic top-ups through the mobile app to ensure your card always has sufficient funds.
How to Top Up / Recharge in Tap & Go Card Rwanda?
- Visit tapngo.com
- Register FPS (Applicable to Plus and Pro account types)
- Switch on the “Pay by Card“ function
- Top up Tap & Go
How to get a Refund from the Tap & Go Card?
- Please call Tap & Go Service Hotline (852) 2888 0000 for a dispute within 60 days after the transaction date.
List of Travel Cards in WorldWide
View the List of Travel Cards in WorldWide Address, Phone Number, Email and Website through the above link.
Contact Tap & Go on Social Media
Review Tap & Go Smart Card
Rate Tap & Go Smart Card Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.