TCS started its operation on 1968, its an Indian multinational information Technology (IT) service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
How to Contact TCS Customer Support/Phone Number?
TCS registered office address
Ravelline street, Mumbai,Maharashtra – 400 001
- It initially started as “Tata Computer Systems” and was founded by division of Tata Sons Limited.
- It has 285 offices across 46 countries and 147 delivery centers in 21 countries.
- Founded: 1968
How to find TCS office Worldwide?
You can check here
Contact TCS support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Its a subsidiary of Tata Group and provide services such as IT Services, Business Solutions and Consulting.
TCS Silent Features:
- Its largest Indian Company and placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide.
- It is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list in 2018.
- TCS is the first Indian company to reach $100 billion market capitalization which is second after Reliance.
- In 2004 TCS became a Publicly Listed Company.
- TCS Honored with Four Stevies at the 2019 American Business Awards.
- It had a total of 58 subsidiary companies.
TCS Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is Chroma Fast ?
- Its a management solution on Cloud.
- It offer flexibilty to choose most relevant from a host of pre-configured modules in their ‘hire to separation’ cycle and accelerate their digital platform.
- It eliminate traditional system use by HR
- Features such as chatbot, intelligent user interface, and embedded dashboards.
What are the benefits of TCS BaNCS Digital?
- Its easy for customer to manage their finance from anywhere.
- Compatible with third party application.
- Consistent and streamline digital strategy.
- Best Support system for banking operation.
What are the benefits of TCS BaNCS for Reinsurance?
- Speed , Flexibility and hassel free.
- Complete Functional coverage.
- Automated process which reduce manual handling.
- Increase operational efficency.
Rate TCS Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate