The Walking Company is an American footwear brand founded as The Walking Store in 1991. The company designs and manufactures high quality, comfort footwear and accessories.
How to Contact The Walking Company Customer Support/Phone Number?
The Walking Company registered office address
The Walking Company, 519 Lincoln County Parkway, Lincolnton, NC 28092
The Walking Company Overview
- It operates close to 208 stores across the country.
- Many of the stores are found across premium malls.
- The technically-advanced comfort shoes can also be purchased on its ecommerce channel.
- Founded: 1991
How to find The Walking Company?
You can check here
Contact The Walking Company support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About The Walking Company
If you love Internet shopping, browse the catalog on The Walking Company website. You will find shoes for men, women as well as children. You can shop by brand or category. The popular categories you will find include sandals, casual shoes, boots, dress shoes, athletic shoes, walking shoes, slippers, and apparel. If you are looking for discounts, the Sale section has items that are available off discount price.
The Walking Company Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Do you offer FREE returns?
- Online returns will incur a $10 shipping fee should you choose to use our return label.
- You may also purchase your own label through any carrier of your choice if you don’t want to use our label.
- Elite Rewards members may contact customer service to receive a free return shipping label shipping for items purchased online.
What forms of payments do you accept?
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Prepaid Gift cards.
Review The Walking Company
Rate The Walking Company Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate