Tim Hortons started its services on 1964, its a fast food resturant chain in Canada.
How to Contact Newark Airport Customer Support/Phone Number?
Tim Hortons registered office address
874 Sinclair Rd,Oakville, ON L6K 2Y1
Tim Hortons Overview
- The business was founded by Tim Horton,who played in the National Hockey League and Jim Charade.
- It had a total of 4,846 restaurants in 14 countries.
- Founded: 1964
How to find location of Tim Hortans?
You can check here
Contact Tim Hortons support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Tim Hortons
It is Canada’s largest quick service restaurant chain.
Tim Hortons Silent Features:
- Tim Hortons has 4,304 restaurants, including 3,802 in Canada, 807 in the United States, 29 in the Middle East,and 25 in the UK .
- Its first stores offered only two products – coffee and doughnuts.
- It also offer coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and doughnuts, the menu now contains a number of other baked goods, such as bagels.
- Its popularly known as “Timmies.
Tim Hortons Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Do I get a discount when I use a travel mug?
- You get 10% discount if you bring Travel mug in resturant.
What are the benefits of Tim Reward?
- You can earn and accumulate “Rewards” which can redeemed at resturants.
- Scan your Tim Reward when you purchase after seven (7) eligible purchases.
Is there any fee for Tim Reward program?
- No there is no joining or membership fee.
Can i transfer Reward to someone else?
- No you cannot transfer rewards to someone else.
Review Tim Hortons
Rate Tim Hortons Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate