TimeX is an Australia-based hybrid exchange that is powered by plasma technology.
How to Contact TimeX Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
TimeX registered office address
3 Bowen Cres, Level 1 Melbourne, VIC, Australia 3004
About TimeX Exchange
Founded: July 2019
Developed by: ChronoBank
CEO: Sergei Sergienko
TimeX is a hybrid cryptocurrency exchange based on Ethereum Plasma technology that is designed to enable fast, safe and transparent trading on a peer-to-peer basis. TimeX settles trades on the blockchain for ultimate security but matches orders centrally to allow real-time execution, while avoiding the problems of order collisions and front-running inherent in early decentralized exchanges. The platform was developed and is maintained by Sydney blockchain company Chrono. tech, and offers users a combination of benefits including speed, security, privacy, and compliance.
Full transparency without loss of privacy eliminates the possibility of fraudulent exchange activity.
The use of Plasma allows the implementation of a decentralized, non-custodial system, while dramatically increasing performance – enabling lightning-fast trading.
Built on Plasma, TimeX matches orders off-chain for speed and privacy, while settling transactions on the blockchain technology for ultimate trust.
Smart Functionality for better profit
- Powerful API
- FIAT Accepted
- Market making
- Integration with trading terminals
- AUDT stable coin
- Rebate for liquidity providers
Top 10 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in TimeX Exchange
1. Is it safe to use the TimeX exchange?
- TimeX is a decentralized exchange. If you have followed all the safety measures, then your funds are much safer than in a centralized exchange or in a bank.
2. Will there be a mobile application on my phone?
- No, TimeX does not have a mobile application now
3. What is the difference between an account and a wallet?
- TimeX account is your profile on TimeX that gives access to TimeX functions. A wallet is an address on the blockchain to store your funds. One account can be connected to many wallets(storage wallet, trading wallet, etc).
4. Can I use a hardware wallet?
- Yes, you can use Trezor and Ledger Nanodevices to create a TimeX account.
Rate TimeX Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.