Tokenize Xchange is a centralized exchange based in Malaysia/Singapore.
How to Contact Tokenize Xchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Email: [email protected]
Tokenize registered office address
101 Cecil street #13-08 Tong Eng building 069533, Singapore, Singapore 018936, SG
About Tokenize Xchange
Founder: Hong Qi Yu
Tokenize Exchange is a Singapore-based digital currency exchange that facilitates the buying and selling of established and emerging diverse digital currency. Tokenize is a team that aspires to build the next generation digital currency exchange that supports established and emerging digital currencies. By employing top-tier providers and implementing the best practices for wallet management and identity verification, Tokenize ensures the security and robustness of its platform to provide users with peace of mind when trading.
- Matches the best buy and sell price
- Limit buy and sell order, hence minimal monitoring is needed
- Limit order: Good till canceled
- Queue your orders in the order book until your orders are filled
- Newly-added feature: Market buy and sell order, hence immediately fulfills your order at best market price.
Lightning Speed Trading
- Instant deposit and withdrawal transactions as compared to other exchanges whose processing time is 5 – 30 minutes.
- Decentralized peer-to-peer cross-blockchain exchange.
- View all orders placed for bid (buy) and ask (sell).
- Enable users to deposit or withdraw their digital currency.
- Tracks all pending and completed orders.
- View all offerings at the marketplace.
Click here to know the Deposit and Withdrawl Fee
Getting started is easy
- Sign up for the Tokenize account
- Deposit your digital currency
- Start your first transaction
Top 15 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Tokenize Xchange
Download Tokenize Xchange app
Tokenize Xchange app on Google play
Tokenize Xchange app on Apple App Store
1. Are there trading minimums?
- The minimum quantity is 0.001 BTC or 100,000 satoshis.
- The minimum quantity is 0.01 ETH.
2. What kind of tokens are available?
- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- Ethereum-based token (ERC20).
3. What is two-factor authentication? How do I enable it?
- Two-factor authentication (or “2FA”) is a secondary security measure meant to verify your identity before login. Tokenize Exchange encourages users to enable the 2FA to ensure that their account stays protected.
4. How long is the verification process?
- The verification process may take up to 2 working days. If your verification is successful, you will be able to start trading in 2 working days. If your documents are incomplete or incorrect, we will inform you via email.
Review Tokenize Xchange
Rate Tokenize Xchange Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.
2 thoughts on “Tokenize Xchange Customer Care Contacts”
Yr contact number?
Wrote in to ask for advice on password reset issue but no reply.