Uniqlo Co., Ltd. is a Japanese casual wear designer, manufacturer, and retailer.
How to Contact Uniqlo Customer Support/Phone Number?
Uniqlo office address
Yamaguchi, Yamaguchi, Japan.
Parent organization: Fast Retailing
Founder: Tadashi Yanai
UNIQLO is a clothing apparel company, which was originally founded in Yamaguchi, Japan in 1949 as a textiles manufacturer. Now it is a global brand with over 1000 stores around the world. Redefining clothing, with a focus on quality and textiles which has been unwavering since the company’s origins in 1949.
The UNIQLO website currently supports the most recent and secure versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer for viewing this website. If you are experiencing issues with the website, please be sure to update your browser to the most recent version available.
Return and Exchange
- Online Purchases can only be Returned and Not Exchanged.
- For Return of Online Purchase please contact our Customer Service Team.
Contact Uniqlo support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Uniqlo app
Uniqlo App on Google play
Uniqlo App on Apple App Store
- Uniqlo is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fast Retailing Company Limited and it is known for providing high-quality private-label casual-wear at low prices.
1. When do I receive my refund?
- Once a refund has been made at the store/online the amount will reflect in your source account within 14 working days from the date of refund.
2. Can I exchange/return my online purchase at the store?
- Online purchases can not be exchange/return at any of our UNIQLO stores.
3. How long will it take for delivery?
- You should receive your delivery within 3 to 14 days of placing your order.
- Due to the current Covid-19 situation, our Delivery & Return timelines may get impacted. They are doing our best to make sure your orders reach you as soon as possible.
4. Do you have the same price online and in physical stores?
- The prices in Uniqlo India stores and Uniqlo online are similar.
5. Do you have gift boxes?
- They provide gift boxes at our store with charges of 150/- per box.
Rate Uniqlo Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.