Vans started its services on 1966, is an American manufacturer of skateboarding shoes and related apparel, based in Santa Ana, California and owned by VF Corporation.
How to Contact Vans Customer Support/Phone Number?
Vans registered office address
1588 South Coast Dr,Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- It was founded by two brothers Paul Van Doren and James Van Doren and Gordon C. Lee .
- It currently serve worldwide and has more than 6000 retail stores.
- Founded: 1966
How to find stores of Vans?
You can check here
Contact Vans support on Social Media (click on the icons)
The company has been the primary sponsor of the annual Vans Warped Tour traveling rock festival.
Vans Silent Features:
- It also sponsors surf, snowboarding, BMX, and motocross teams.
- The first skate park was opened in 1998 at the Outlets of Orange.
- Vans introduces the Vans Snowboard Boot in the fall ’93 / winter ’94 snow season.
- VF Corporation completes purchase of Vans for $396 million including stock options in 2004.
- It offer various products such as Shoes , Apparel, Accessories , Snow Boots , Outerwear.
Vans Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Do you offer exchanges?
- Currently we do not offer exchange through vans.com.
- You can return your product through owned retail stores.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, JCB, PayPal, Apple Pay and Vans Gift Cards.
What is Vans Family?
- Its a loyalty program
- You will get exclusive Customs designs.
- Earn points from shopping and sharing,
- Redeem points for rewards.
How do I cancel or change my order?
- Once we receive order we start processing order.
- If you still want to return the order, you can return it to store or through mail.
Rate Vans Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate