Vegas Golden Knights founded on 2017, is a professional ice hockey team based in the Las Vegas metropolitan area that competes in the National Hockey League (NHL).
How to Contact Vegas Golden Knights Customer Support/Phone Number?
Vegas Golden Knights registered office address
3780 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89158, United States
Vegas Golden Knights Overview
- The team is owned by Black Knight Sports & Entertainment, a consortium led by Bill Foley and the Maloof family.
- The team’s primary logo is a barbute helmet, superimposed on a black and gold seal, with a V-shaped opening.
- Founded: 2017
Where can i buy NHL Hockey ticket?
You can check here
Contact Vegas Golden Knights support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Vegas Golden Knights app
About Vegas Golden Knights
The team plays its home games at T-Mobile Arena on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada.
Vegas Golden Knights Silent Features:
- Their head coach was Gerard Gallant in 2017.
- Cody Glass was the first player selected by the Golden Knights.
- The Golden Knights played their first game on October 6 against the Dallas Stars.
- The secondary logo is two crossing swords behind a red star.
- The team’s primary color is steel gray.
- The team’s name includes “Knights” as a homage to the Black Knights of the United States Military Academy.
Vegas Golden Knights Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What payment methods i can use to buy from NHL Shop?
- Maestro Card
- American Express
- Master Card
What are the delivery methods available for international customers?
- Standard International Delivery (3 – 10 days)
- Express International Delivery (1 – 4 days)
Can I change my order?
- You need to contact customer service as soon as you place your order.
What is return policy?
- Its easy to return the item.
- You can return your merchandise up to 30 days from the time you receive your package.
Review Vegas Golden Knights
Rate Vegas Golden Knights Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate