Velic is delivering the highest quality digital asset services in one financial platform.
How to Contact Velic Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Email: [email protected]
Velic registered office address
About Velic Exchange
VELIC is a financial services platform powered by the ICON network.VELIC stands for Vault, Exchange, Loan, and Investment for Crypto-asset services. It offers a variety of financial services related to blockchain-based assets, including safe storage, trading, lending, and investment of crypto assets. Based in Singapore, VELIC has a growing user base notably in the Asia region. VELIC will apply the knowledge and experience from operating a commercial enterprise to expand and accelerate the ICON Network and its community.
- All services we provide are for cryptocurrency-based assets.
- Interface designed to allow users to trade and invest easily and efficiently.
Fast and secure system
- Thanks to the trading system designed by the finance industry and blockchain experts, VELIC mobile application delivers a fast and secure trading experience.
IAO anywhere, anytime
- VELIC’s unique token offering platform is available on mobile, 24/7.
Click here to know the Deposit and Withdrawl Fee
Top 16 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Velic Exchange
|Litecoin||VEHICLE DATA ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM|
1. How do I cancel an order?
- You can check the waiting order within the exchange screen, and in the case of an unconcluded waiting order, you can cancel it.
- Check executed orders, canceled orders, transaction history, asset status, etc. by moving the tab of pending orders.
- Can also check pending orders through [Assets] > [Orders] > ‘Pending Orders’ tab.
- Unconfirmed pending orders can be canceled.
2. How do I check my transaction history?
- You can check the transaction history within the exchange screen.
- You can check executed orders, canceled orders, transaction history, asset status, etc. by moving the tabs at the bottom.
- Transaction history can also be checked through [Assets] > [Orders] > ‘Transaction history’ tab.
3. What are the taker fees?
- A user who immediately executes his/her own order for the remaining bid/sell balance in the bid window. The “taker” fee starts at 0.2% and can be as low as 0.00%.
4. What to do If I made a withdrawal to the wrong address?
- It is impossible to know who has the authority to the address, and transfers completed on the blockchain network cannot be reversed.
- If you know who has the rights to that address, please contact the person/platform/service.
Rate Velic Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.