Vestiaire Collective is an ecommerce marketplace for preowned luxury and designer fashion. The French company was founded in the year 2009 and operates from its base at Paris, Ile-de-France.
How to Contact Vestiaire Collective Customer Support/Phone Number?
Vestiaire Collective registered office address
Vestiaire Collective SA, 33 bld du General Martial Valin, 75015 Paris
Vestiaire Collective Overview
- There are more than 8 million users from across 50 countries registered on the platform.
- The catalog online has more than 600,000 items that are sold at up to 70% off retail price.
- Each week, there are 10,000 curated items added to the site.
- Founded: 2009
How to find Vestiaire Collective?
You can check here
Contact Vestiaire Collective support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Vestiaire Collective app
About Vestiaire Collective
Popular labels you will find listed include Ami, Berluti, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Chloe, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Rolex, Saint Laurent and Moncler. There is a Vintage section dedicated for all those vintage fashion lovers out there Shopping can be done through a keyword or by category on the main menu. Products you can shop include coats, jackets, sweatshirts, shirts, tshirts, jeans, trousers, shorts, suits, shoes, watches, bags, scarves, gloves, wallets, sunglasses, among others. You can find apparel for men, women and children.
Vestiaire Collective Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How do I track my package sent by Vestiaire Collective?
- Once your item has been checked and approved by our Quality Control team, it’s handed over to the carrier for delivery.
- At this point, we will send you an email to confirm that your item has been dispatched, complete with a tracking link. Simply click on the link to find out the scheduled delivery date.
- If you don’t have the email to hand, don’t worry – you can also find the tracking information by logging into your account on the app or website:
- On the App: Me → My Vestiaire → Orders
- On the Website: My account → Orders & Sales → Order History
- In both cases, just click on the item you want to track to see the delivery details.
💡 Good to know – It can take up to 24 hours from the point of dispatch for the tracking link to display live information, which is updated by the shipping company.
How much will I pay in commission?
- Sellers on Vestiaire Collective pay commission based on the listing price of the item they are selling.
Here’s a quick guide to commission in US Dollars
💡 Good to know – Depending on the price you choose for your items for sale, the commission window could change, so it’s good to know your commission rates when considering the pricing for a new listing! Use the table above as a quick-reference guide when building your listings.
Review Vestiaire Collective
Rate Vestiaire Collective Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate