Via started its operation on 2012, it is an American transportation network and real-time ridesharing company.
How to Contact Via Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: + (619) 731-0710
Via registered office address
160 Varick Street, 4th Floor,New York, New York 10013
- It was founded in 2012 by Israeli entrepreneurs Daniel Ramot and Oren Shoval.
- Via operates in more than 20 countries globally.
- Founded: 2012
How to find which city it operates?
You can check here
Contact Via support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Via is the new smart, affordable & easy way to get around your city. It has joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via operates in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Indonesia and Germany.
Silent feature of Via Cab Sharing app:
- The primary focus is on Shared rides.
- It usually pick passenger from corner-to-corner to streamline vehicle routes.
- Requiring passengers to walk to a nearby pickup point, indicated on the app.
- Some Selected cities also offer private rides, as well as direct door-to-door transportation.
- Save money and enviroment.
- Low cost
- Easy to book cab.
- Efficent Customer service.
Via Cab sharing Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
When does Via operates?
- It operates 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.
How many people i can share ?
- It depends on whom you are sharing vehicle with and model of cab.
- Usually 3-6 passengers per Via.
How much does it cost?
- The easy way of riding to use Viapass.
- If riding without viapass, it depends on location, when you ride and with whom you are riding.
- Cancellation and no show cost $3 fee.
What is Viapass?
- It is usually designed for commuters who are loyal and regular.
- By using viapass it makes rides more affordable. For more information click here.
Rate Via Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate