VivaAerobus started its operation on 2006, its a Mexican low-cost airline fully owned by the largest bus company group in Mexico, IAMSA.
How to Contact VivaAerobus Customer Support/Phone Number?
VivaAerobus registered office address
Terminal C, Miguel Aleman highway Km 24, Apodaca, NL, Mexico, C.P. 66600
- VivaAerobus was co-owned by Ryanair and the Mexican bus company IAMSA.
- It operates a shuttle bus service from downtown El Paso, Texas to Abraham González International Airport in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua.
- Founded: 2006
How to find destination and price?
You can check here
Contact VivaAerobus support on Social Media (click on the icons)
VivaAerobus initially connected Monterrey to a number of Mexican domestic locations . In July 2007, It publicly open its first base outside of Mexico and first US destination in Austin, Texas.
Silent Feature of VivaAerobus
- Earlier RyanMex hold 49% of share in airline.
- In 2016 IAMSA holds 100% of the company.
- Initially it started with small investment of $50 million and two Boeing 737-300 aircraft.
- It also provide an in-flight magazine.
- VivaAerobus provide Buy on board program , it offer food and drinks for purchase.
- Today it operate 21 Airbus A320 aircraft.
- 73 domestic routes and 5 international.
VivaAerobus Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What are the benefits offered by VivaAerobus?
- Viva Pass : Choose seat, save time and it closes 45 minutes before departure.
- Viva Express: Don’t need to arrive 2 hours prior flight.
- Flexi Pass
What is extra baggage policy of VivaAerobus?
- The passenger can add extra baggage 4 hours prior departure and have to pay extra charges.
What are the additional fees and charges?
- There are different fees and charges for the use of additional benefits which may vary by route and destination.
- Click here for more information.
Rate VivaAerobus Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate