Wayfair is a popular retailer of furniture, decor and furnishing products, founded by Niraj Shah and Steve Conine in 2002. Their digital platform offers 14 million items from more than 11,000 global suppliers.
How to Contact Wayfair Customer Support/Phone Number?
Wayfair registered office address
4 Copley Place, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02116, United States
- There are more than 14 million items on the catalog, thanks to the unbranded supplier base that exceeds 11,000.
- In 2018, the company reported revenue of $6.7bn.
- Founded: 2002
How to find Wayfair?
You can check here
Contact Wayfair support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Wayfair website to explore newly launched and popular selling products. You can shop by keyword or by the main categories. The homepage also features some of the home decor and furnishing products available on massive discounts. Bargain hunters can also head to the Sale section to find a wide range of products with 30% to 80% off retail price. You can filter products on Wayfair.com by size, type, material, color and price. And when you click on a product, the page contains an overview along with description and highlights. The product page also lists the material, weight and other useful specifications.
Wayfair Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How Do I Place An Order?
We offer three secure ordering methods so that you can choose the option that works best for you.
- Order online
- Call us
What Are My Payment Options?
- Credit Cards
- Personal Checks, Cashier’s Checks, and Money Orders
- Purchase Orders and Net Terms
- The minimum purchase order amount we accept is $100.
- Payment terms are Net 30.
- We cannot accept purchase order numbers over the phone.
- We cannot accept international purchase orders.
- We cannot process an order until we have received a signed purchase order.
Rate Wayfair Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate