Paris 2024 Summer Olympics Date
Officially the Games of the XXXIII Olympiad and commonly known as Paris 2024, is a forthcoming international multi-sport event that is scheduled to take place from 26 July to August 11, 2024.
View the Paris Olympics 2024 (Jeux Olympique) Date, Venue, Schedule, Host, Games list through the above link.
Paris 2024 Olympics Torch Relay
The Paris 2024 Olympics Torch Relay is a symbolic journey where the Olympic flame is carried across France, passing through various regions and cities, to mark the countdown to the Summer Olympics in Paris. It brings together athletes, torchbearers, and communities in celebration of the Olympic Games.
Paris Olympic 2024 Torch Bearers
Who will be the 11,000 Torch Bearers?
- Michel Platini, Antonio Rebollo, Mohamed Ali, Cathy Freeman, and David Beckham have all carried the torch during previous Relays. These individuals include Albertville’s Michel Platini in 1992, Barcelona’s Antonio Rebollo in 1992, Atlanta’s Cathy Freeman in 1996, and Sydney’s Cathy Beckham in 2000. However, many less well-known individuals with remarkable lives have also done so with style and distinction.
- Based on their devotion, commitment, and actions to bring at least one of the three energies from Paris 2024 to life, the Torch Bearers will be chosen.
- The first energy is undoubtedly that of sport and the Games: the energy of the athletes, volunteers, and amateur athletes from the various sports associations; everyone who participates in the Games as a volunteer; the staff members of our various partners; and everyone who has been a part of this adventure since it first started.
- The second energy is that of the communities, represented in France by all business owners, innovators, and creators who uphold French brilliance in all spheres of endeavor.
- Finally, the third energy, the collective, will be demonstrated through the choice of Torch Bearers who act every day to create a more inclusive, sustainable, and just society with a stronger emphasis on solidarity.
- Both the Olympic and Paralympic Torch Relays will use the same selection criterion for torchbearers. Announcing the Torch Bearers will happen at the start of 2024.
- There will be 11,000 torchbearers chosen from all throughout France to carry the Olympic and Paralympic torch. 10,000 will participate in the Olympic Torch Relay, and 1000 in the Paralympic Torch Relay.
View the Paris Olympic 2024 Winners Rewards & Recognition through the above link.