Wish.com started its operation on 2010, its an online e-commerce platform that facilitates transactions between sellers and buyers.
How to Contact Wish.com Customer Support/Phone Number?
Wish.com registered office address
- It was founded by Piotr Szulczewski (CEO) and Danny Zhang (former CTO), based in San Francisco, U.S.
- It is the third-biggest e-commerce marketplace in the United States by sales and operates worldwide.
- Founded: 2010
How to sell products on wish?
You can check here
Contact Wish.com support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Wish is operated by ContextLogic Inc. in San Francisco.
Silent features of Wish.com
- It allows sellers to list their products on Wish and sell directly to consumers.
- It acts as a intermediary and only handle payments.
- Wish does not stock goods or manage return.
- In 2018 it is the fastest and most downloaded shopping app worldwide.
- JD.com is the investor in Wish.
- More than 1 million merchants list products online.
- In 2018 Wish conducted World Cup campaign.
Wish.com Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What forms of payment does Wish accept?
- Google Wallet (Android Pay)
- Apple Pay
- Debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo
- Major credit cards—Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Maestro and Cirrus
- Ebanx (Credit Card, Boleto, Oxxo)
- It does not accept Cash, bank transfer or payment on delivery.
How does WishPlus work?
- Its popular monthly subscription plan for $6 in Wish Cash per month.
- After signup the plan will cost $4.79/month.
Which shipping methods are available?
- DHL, FedEx or UPS.
- It generally choose economical shipping method.
How long will shipping take?
- Depend on individual store and destination.
How does Wish Express work?
- It offer faster shipping options.
- Once your item is eligible for Express shipping option, an orange truck icon will appear next to item.
How do I return an item?
- All items must be return within 30 days of delivery of an item.
Rate Wish.com Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate