WooCommerce is a popular ecommerce plugin for WordPress websites. The open source plugin was first launched in 2011.
How to Contact WooCommerce Customer Support/Phone Number?
WooCommerce registered office address
60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110, United States
- The plugin has been downloaded and installed more than 41 million times. Apparently it powers some 30% of all online stores.
- The platform is highly customizable. Users have access to hundreds of free and paid themes and extensions.
- WooCommerce today powers more than 2 million active stores.
- Founded: 2011
How to find WooCommerce?
You can check here
Contact WooCommerce support on Social Media (click on the icons)
WooCommerce’s extensions directory will give you access to some of the best premium and free extensions. There are extensions available for enhancements, marketing, payments, shipping and subscriptions. WooCommerce makes it easy for users to edit any part of their site, publish content, use shortcodes to embed products, show customer feedback, set currency and measurement units, product sorting and filtering, add unlimited products and unlimited images.
WooCommerce Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How do I install my Woo theme?
- Once you have installed WordPress on your site, it’s straightforward.
- Follow the instructions outlined in Installing A Woo Theme.
Which payment types do you accept?
- We currently accept all major payment cards and use Stripe.com as our payment gateway: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Discover, Diner’s Club, and American Express card.
- All prices are charged in US Dollars (USD) and this will be exchanged to your local currency by your bank or card issuer.
Rate WooCommerce Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate