WoodSpring Suites is a hotel brand owned by Choice Hotels. It was founded in July 2015.
? to Contact WoodSpring Suites Customer Support/Phone Number
Customer Care phone: 8449746835
WoodSpring Suites Registered office address
8621 E 21st St N #200, Wichita, KS 67206, United States.
About WoodSpring Suites
WoodSpring Suites is a hotel brand owned by Choice Hotels. It was founded in July 2015. As of June 30, 2020, there are 281 hotels with 33,797 rooms in the chain. The hotel chain was founded as Value Place in 2003 by Jack DeBoer. In April 2015, the brand changed its name to WoodSpring Suites.
Guest Rules and Policies
- Check-in begins at 3 PM (local time) on the stated arrival date unless otherwise arranged at the property.
- Those wishing to stay beyond their stated check-out date must make arrangements with the front desk prior to their registration expiration date.
- Guests checking-out must vacate their rooms before 11 AM (local time) on their registration expiration date to avoid a $45 – $50 fee.
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required for all transactions including check-in. Names on credit card and ID must match without a Third-Party Authorization form completed before check-in.
- The maximum occupancy (combination of “children” (17 and under) and adults (18+) – with at least one registered guest 18+. A “one bed room” allows 1-2 PEOPLE, rooms with one bed and a sofa allow for 1-2 PEOPLE, a one-bed and sleeper-sofa room allows 1-3 PEOPLE, and a two-bed room allows 1-4 PEOPLE. Parties of five or more must reserve two (or more) rooms without exception.
- Additional charges ($10/week) apply for each adult guest in a room.
Property and Room Conditions
- Safety cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded.
- Tobacco smoking is only permitted in designated areas on the property. Violation of our smoking policy will be met with a charge of $250.
- Management reserves the right to enter and inspect guest rooms at any time.
- As part of our commitment to guest safety, employees will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest to anyone other than appropriate law enforcement. This includes the taking of or delivery of messages or indirect forwarding of phone calls. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from.
- The hotel allows guests, with permission, to receive occasional packages and special deliveries at the property. We are not responsible for the packages or their contents or the storage of them.
- Guests will be immediately ejected from the hotel for the following actions:
- Being involved in any police matter unless the matter arises through no fault of your own or due to circumstances beyond your control
- Possessing or using any illegal substances, including drugs
- Possessing an unauthorized weapon or firearm including any concealed or open carry weapons regardless of license1
- Violating the hotel’s Service Animal and/or Pet Policy2
- Tampering with or removing window stops, smoke detectors and other safety measures
- Leaving room or common area windows or doors unlocked or open
- Kansas City
- Oklahoma City
- Washington DC
WoodSpring Suites Overview
- The hotel chain was founded as Value Place in 2003 by Jack DeBoer.
- In April 2015, the brand changed its name to WoodSpring Suites.
Review WoodSpring Suites
Rate WoodSpring Suites Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate