Yanair started its operation on 2012, its Ukraine airline, headquartered in Kiev, Ukraine and based at Kyiv International Airport (Zhuliany).
How to Contact Yanair Customer Support/Phone Number?
Yanair registered office address
6 Striyskaya,str. Kyiv, Kyiv
- YanAir Ltd. was registered on June 15, 2012 in Zhytomyr.
- It is currently operates in 12 destination.
How to check schedule?
You can check here
Contact Yanair support on Social Media (click on the icons)
YanAir’s main business is passenger and cargo air transportation.
Silent Feature of YanAir:
- It receive certificate of engagement in 2013.
- Due to incident in 2019 involving flight 9U-746 from Istanbul to Chisinau, Yanair flight was suspended effective 7 June 2019 by Ukraine’s CAA. It resume service on 18 jun 2019.
- It has three Boeing B737-400 aircraft and two Boeing B737-300 aircraft, Airbus A320 and Airbus A321.
- YANAIR flights there is a possibility of group transportation of more than 9 people .
Yanair Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How to report for lost or Damaged luggage?
- Contact LOST & FOUND / Passenger Service immediately and issue Property Irregularity Report (PIR).
- If you do not receive your luggage within 3 days send the information with all details to search service including your PIR number.
What Items are prohibit in plane?
- If you want to carry weapons in plane, please contact Aviation Security Service (SAS) before booking a flight.
What items are not included in free baggage rate?
- Musical Instruments
- sports equipment.
- TVs, recorders, radios weighing more than 10 kg and many more.
Rate Yanair Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate