Yoox.com started its service on 2000, its an Italian online lifestyle store for fashion, design and art.
How to Contact Yoox.com Customer Support/Phone Number?
Yoox.com registered office address
Via Morimondo 17 Milan, 20143 Italy
- It is an e-commerce company which is created by Federico Marchetti .
- It currently serves to more than 180 countries worldwide.
- Founded: 2000
How to find other region contact details of Yoox?
You can check here
Contact Yoox.com support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Richemont acquired YNAP by purchasing 95% of the company’s available shares in 2018.
Yoox.com Silent Features:
- Yoox concept is to buy overstocked or unsold items from branded and authorized dealers, to sell them at discounted price.
- Yoox also began selling additional items beyond fashion, including artwork from artists like Damien Hirst, Mark Quinn and Peter Blake.
- There are 7 “logistic centres” in Italy, UK, USA, China, Hong Kong, Japan.
- YOOX is part of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP, which with techno-logistic offices and centers in Europe, the United States, Japan, China, Hong Kong and the Middle East.
Yoox.com Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What shipping methods are used?
- Standard (Delivery within 3-5 working days)
- Express (Delivery within 1-2 working days)
- Standard UPS Access Point (Delivery within 3-5 working days)
What payment methods are available?
- credit or debit card, PayPal and cash on delivery.
What is exchange policy?
- Exchange or return for any product within 100 days of the delivery date.
Rate Yoox.com Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate