Zavvi, operated by The Hut.com, is an online multinational store primarily dealing with a wide range of pop culture-inspired products. Zavvi was formed in September 2007.
How to Contact Zavvi Customer Support/Phone Number?
Zavvi registered office address
1-2 The Stables Gadbrook Park, Northwich, Cheshire West, and Chester, CW9 7RA, United Kingdom
- Zavvi has come a long way and has diversified into a variety of product categories.
- Products you can shop include Blu-ray and DVDs, tshirts, sweatshirts, jackets, shirts, phone cases, action figures, statues/figurines, and home decor items. Some of the featured brands include Lego, Funko and Hasbro.
- Customers love Zavvi for more than one reason. This one-stop-shop is for people across all age groups, and the ease of shopping is what sets it apart.
- Founded: 2007
How to find Zavvi?
You can check here
Contact Zavvi support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Zavvi was first formed in 2007 when the company was purchased from Sir Richard Branson-owned Virgin Group by a management buy-out team. The rights of the brand online was finally purchased by the Hut Group in 2009 and was then relaunched as the Zavvi website. In 2018, Zavvi.com recorded global net sales of US$ 30 million.
Zavvi Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How do I register?
- Registering with us is easy! Click here to get started.
Will my delivery take longer?
- We have made the necessary changes to ensure your shopping experience is not impacted, meaning delivery time frames will remain unaffected.
- Once you have selected your products, please refer to the checkout for delivery timescales specific to your shipping address.
Rate Zavvi Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate