Zipmex is a Global Digital Assets Exchange.
How to Contact Zipmex Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Zipmex registered office address
1 Phillip Street, Royal One Building, Singapore 04869.
Just Co 7th floor The Plaza Office Tower, Jl. MH Thamrin kav, 28-30, Jakarta 10350.
Level 24, 52 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
15th Floor Athenee Tower, 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330.
About Zipmex Exchange
Founder: Marcus Lim, Akalarp Yimwilai.
Zipmex, a digital assets exchange headquartered in Singapore, announced today it has raised $6 million in funding led by Jump Capital. Along with earlier funding, it brings the total Zipmex has raised so far to $10.9 million. The exchange is regulated in Singapore, Australia, and Indonesia, and licensed in Thailand.
Start investing in digital assets with Zipmex
1. Sign up for free
Easily sign up with Zipmex on iOS, Android, or Website
2. Deposit to your investment account
Instantly deposit your money into your investment account using our QR code technology
3. Invest in digital assets
Invest in the most trusted digital assets selected for you
Buy and sell digital assets at the best prices on Zipmex. They provide high liquidity and trusted prices.
Low Trading Fees
Payless with trading fees as low as 0.2% per transaction. They give more value to you.
Secure & insured
Zipmex has partnered with BitGo to provide you the best digital wallet security with up to US$100M insurance policy.
Instantly Buy & Sell
Instant trades, withdrawals, and deposits to your USD/SGD bank account. Exchange your digital assets to fiat currency instantly.
Invest Anywhere, Anytime
Trusted and regulated Digital Assets Exchange where you can buy, sell, and earn interest on digital assets 24/7.
Top 8 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Zipmex Exchange
|Bitcoin Cash||USD Coin|
Download Zipmex Exchange app
Zipmex Exchange on Google play
Zipmex app on Apple App Store
1. How do I buy and sell currency on Zipmex?
Before you can start buying and selling, you’ll need to deposit funds into your Zipmex account. Once your account is funded, you can use the order forms under the “Buy & Sell” tab to place orders. Note that the currency pair you select plays a role in determining what is bought or sold:
- If the “buy” button is selected and currency pair x/y is selected, then currency x will be bought and currency y sold.
- If the “sell” button is selected and currency pair x/y is selected, then currency x will be sold and currency y will be bought.
2. How do I deposit digital assets into my Zipmex account?
- Depositing digital assets into your Zipmex account can only be initiated by the account owner. If you’d like to add to your balance of digital assets, you’ll need to use your unique Zipmex deposit address which you can find in your wallet tab.
- You must initiate a withdrawal from your external wallet or service provider in order to deposit the desired amount into your unique Zipmex deposit address.
3. What are all the Required documents for identity verification (KYC)?
- In order to get your account verified, we require the following documents to be uploaded in your account:
- Proof of identity — your valid state-issued ID OR driver’s license OR Passport
- An updated selfie
Enhanced KYC (to increase max/min withdrawal and deposit limits):
- Bank statement for the past 3 months
- Proof of address documents (bank statement, credit card bills, electronic bills (water, electricity, gas, internet, telephone), salary certificate, insurance statement, tax invoice, or house registration)
Review Zipmex Exchange
Rate Zipmex Exchange Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.