Zurich is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets.
How to Contact Zurich Insurance Customer Support/Phone Number?
Zurich Insurance registered office address
Cerrito 1010, Ciudad de Buenos Aires , C1010AAV, Argentina.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (business days) from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
About Zurich Insurance
Zurich has been in the country for more than 50 years providing insurance solutions and building lasting relationships based on shared values. They offer solutions in general and life insurance to individuals and companies. They headquarters are located in Buenos Aires and they have a presence in the interior of the country through their own offices in Bahía Blanca, Córdoba, La Plata, Mar del Plata, Mendoza, Neuquén, Posadas, Rosario, Salta and San Miguel de Tucumán, and commercial service offices in various squares.
Zurich Insurance Products
- Secure the big and small things
- Insurance tailored to you
- Financial Lines
- Operation Construction
- Civil liability
- All Operational Risk
- Collective Life.
Zurich Insurance Overview
- Zurich is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets.
- With about 55,000 employees, it provides a wide range of property and casualty, and life insurance products and services in more than 215 countries and territories.
1. How do I contact Zurich Insurance?
- Existing customers. 0800 030 4428.
- Fax. 0370 243 4804.
- Email. [email protected].
2. How many offices does Zurich Insurance have?
- Zurich Insurance is headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, and has 128 office locations across 42 countries.
3. Is it expensive in Zurich?
- In Zurich, the average price is $5.03, a rise from 2019 (when it was $4.69), but actually cheaper than ten years ago, when the same loaf would have cost you $5.75.
4. Where does Zurich have offices?
Review Zurich Insurance Company in Argentina
Rate Zurich Insurance Company Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.