Zurich is a global insurance company which is organized into three core business segments: General Insurance, Global Life, and Farmers.
How to Contact Zurich International Life Ltd UAE Customer Support/Phone Number?
Zurich International Life Ltd UAE registered office address
Zurich International Life Limited, P.O. Box 50389, Unit 601, Level 6, Building 6, Emaar Square, Dubai, UAE.
About Zurich International Life Ltd
Products: Life and non-life insurance, pensions, investments
Zurich is a global insurance company which is organized into three core business segments: General Insurance, Global Life, and Farmers. Zurich employs 55,000 people serving customers in 215 countries and territories around the globe. The company is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Life insurance is among the first steps you should take when you’re getting ready to secure your and your loved ones’ financial future. It empowers you and your loved ones to live life the way you want, in the knowledge that financial security is among the least of your concerns.
Business insurance solutions
Whether you’re a small or medium enterprise or a large corporate, we offer insurance solutions that cater to your every need.
Zurich International Life Ltd Branches in UAE
Zurich International Life Limited, Tourist Club Area, 10th Street, Abu Dhabi Trade Centre (Abu Dhabi Mall), East Tower, Level 7, Office No.1, P.O.Box: 26904, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Telephone: +971 2 41 86 100
Zurich International Life Limited, P.O. Box 10032, 27th floor, Almoayyed Tower, Seef District, Kingdom of Bahrain
Telephone: +973 1756 3321
Zurich International Life Limited, P.O. Box 26777, 404 Fourth Floor, Qatar Financial Centre Tower, West Bay, Doha, Qatar
Telephone: +974 4428 6322
Contact Zurich International Life Ltd office support on Social Media (Just click)
Zurich International Life Ltd Overview
- A global insurer whose strategy focuses on providing the right general insurance and life insurance solutions for its individual, small business, medium-sized.
1. Can I make a withdrawal request through your website?
- Their website is currently not set up to submit online withdrawal requests.
2. What happens when my policy expires?
- They offer many options available to you once your policy expires. Please refer to the communications below that we send out to customers when their policy term comes to an end.
3. Will you pay my claims?
- They deliver on their promise to be there for you when it matters the most, giving you their support and making sure that all valid claims are paid quickly and easily.
4. Can I change my payment frequency?
- This may be allowed subject to the product features. Please contact your financial professional or your Zurich HelpPoint team to understand how you can change the payment frequency on your policy.
Review Zurich International Life Ltd in UAE
Rate Zurich International Life Ltd in UAE Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.